This is a challenging time for performing arts organizations across the world. As we began our new seasons, with continuing concerns regarding the health and safety of our audience and singers, social distancing required us to creatively rethink how a "season" would work in this new space. Looking forward to new ventures and new possibilities, Bellevue Chamber Chorus planned for "virtual choir" presentations each month this season, with two "giving" and "holiday" themed recordings planned in the month of December.
All videos will be premiered at 7:30 pm PT on our official YouTube channel and Facebook page, and will remain available on YouTube for later viewing. We will also be linking to the YouTube videos from our website.
These presentations are free to access due to generous support from our community, including 4Culture, the City of Bellevue, and our indefatigable volunteers.
- Tuesday, 9/8/20: “Roots” by Ola Gjeilo (online virtual premiere!)
- Tuesday, 10/27/20: “Ubi Caritas” by Joan Szymko
- Tuesday, 11/24/20: “Bright Morning Stars” by Shawn Kirchner (featuring Ken Sabalza, baritone and Kristine Anderson, piano)
Upcoming events (all starting at 7:30 pm Pacific time):
On Tuesday December 15th, join us for the premiere of our virtual choir recording of Dan Forrest's The Sun Never Says, featuring local cellist Eli Weinberger.
Join us again in 2021:
- Tuesday, 2/23/21: “Wanting Memories” by Ysaye Barnwell
- Tuesday, 3/23/21: “Lay a Garland” by Robert Pearsall
- Tuesday, 4/27/21: “In the Night We Shall Go In” by Imant Raminsh
- Tuesday, 5/25/21: “Lockung" by Josef Rheinberger (featuring Kristine Anderson on piano)